For your first project assignment, identify a culturally diverse population within your community. This population will serve as the basis for your course project. Then draft a 3-4 page paper that includes:
- A brief description of your target population.
- Advocacy processes for policies, programs, and services that are equitable and responsive to the unique needs of your target population and that address institutional and social barriers that impede access, equity, and success for this target population.
- How local, state, or national public policies may have impacted the delivery or accessibility of these services to your target population.
- A description of three individual, couple, family, group, or community strategies appropriate for working with and advocating for your specific culturally diverse population within your community.
- At least three community resources (internet links with brief explanations are acceptable) currently available to assist the members of your target community and an explanation as to how you can promote client understanding of and access to these resources.
- Reference materials from your studies and additional academic research from the Capella Library that support the approaches, strategies, and techniques you have described.
I live in Canton Ohio in the united states. I thought maybe an African American who Transgender but your choice okay…