Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Provide an introduction that defines both technology and social change, and discusses how they are related.
- Discuss the impact of the personal computer, cellular phones, and the Internet on society.
- Using the three major sociological perspectives, describe the equilibrium model, the digital divide, and cultural lag in relation to these technologies and social change.
- Include how technology has influenced social epidemiology, health and the environment.
- Explore a recent or emerging form of technology and discuss its potential benefits or consequences for society.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes key points.
Cite at least three academic, peer-reviewed sources and two popular magazines. Also, cite all pictures on slides according APA guidelines.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes and detailed speakers notes .