While The Song of Roland is primarily focused on loyalty and nationalism, it is also a narrative about Medieval Christianity. Choose and analyze one passage (no more than 5 lines) that provides information about how Christians acted and thought at this time. In your analysis, you may want to think about one of the following:
- How did Christians view Saracens?
- What role did the clergy play?
- What methods of conversion were used?
- How was a Christian ruler supposed to behave?
- What was the purpose of a Christian warrior?