The goal of this project is to put all the pieces of the course together to create a hypothetical risk assessment and mitigation plan. This exercise will demonstrate to you the complex process that is involved in creating such plans.
Assume the role of risk manager/security professional and include the following information in your plan.
- Hazard is Tsunami’s.
- Assess the criticalities and consequences of your chosen hazard.
- Choose a facility (business, school, government, etc.)
- What countermeasures are in place?
- Are the countermeasures in place designed to deal with your hazard?
- How will you assess the probability of the hazard occurring?
- Given what you know from the answers to the above mentioned questions, what mitigation strategies would you recommend to deal with your hazard? Why?
Your essay should be 7-9 pages long, cite at least seven different sources and be formatted according to APA Requirements. Use credible sources such as peer-reviewed articles, expert blogs, academic journals. You are also encouraged (but not required) to use civil and criminal cases.