GEO 215 Final Examination
Exam Instruction: You must respond to the 5 questions posted below. Please support your responses with reading materials or points from class discussions from the entire 5 weeks of class. Each question should include a 200-250 word response. This exam is worth 15 points.
1. How does human culture affect geography? Which cultures do you believe have had the most significant influence on geography? Provide examples.
2. What are at least three geographic or cultural factors that would stop one country’s culture from spreading and mixing into another county’s culture? Provide a solution for each factor identified.
3. How will the deforestation of the Earth’s tropical forests affect the Earth’s temperature or climate? Explain.
4. Is information technology a natural resource? Can human intelligence be considered a natural resource?
5. How does the construction of dams affect biological landscapes? How can agriculture affect a local climate and biological landscape? Explain your answers.
GEO/215 Final Examination
GEO215 Week 5 Final Exam